Coldplay have been forced to halt their show twice as Chris Martin called in medical and security support. The band stopped their Wembley show on Saturday night during hit Sparks before halting it once again.
Frontman Chris caught the attention of security as he pointed into the crowd while pausing the rest of the band during their encore. Medics and security were seen entering the standing section of Wembley Stadium as a concerned Chris looked on.
The crowd started the cheer as they rushed over to the person in need. Before resuming to the set after things looked under control, Chris asked: "Does anyone else have any medical issues? Diabetes? Anything we need to know about?"
READ MORE: Coldplay 'so sorry' as they're forced to reschedule two London tour dates
READ MORE: 'Coldplay's Wembley setlist and sad confession left me torn after getting tickets'
He managed to get through Sparks before a second emergency happened in the crowd straight after. As the lights came up, Chris joked: "Oh god, we are making people faint. It's your fault Guy [Berryman] for being so handsome that's what it is. Everyone fainting looking at our bass player."
However, Chris turned serious as he asked: "Are you guys okay, come on. We have got you, you are safe." The singer directed the staff to the people in need as he said: "I hope you feel better my brother. He is going to look after you pretty well. Okay, alright? You will be safe, just hang out backstage and we will look after you."
Addressing the rest of the sold out crowd, Chris added: "Thank you, thank you everybody for taking care of each other. That is amazing." Coldplay are currently in their record breaking 10 date run at the national football stadium.
They have broken the record previously held by Taylor Swift and Take That. As part of the band’s Music of the Spheres world tour, they have had to make a major change to two of the shows.

The band confirmed today that their final two dates of the epic Wembley run have been rescheduled. They said Rail, Maritime And Transport (RMT) union members on the London Tube taking industrial action at different times from September 5 for seven days, had made it impossible for the gigs to go ahead on September 7 and 8.
A statement from the band posted to social media read: “We’re sorry to announce that, due to planned industrial action on the London Underground, we’ve been forced to reschedule our final two concerts of the current Wembley Stadium run.
“Without a Tube service, it’s impossible to get 82,000 people to the concert and home again safely, and therefore no event licence can be granted for the nights of 7th and 8th September.
“To avoid cancelling the shows, our only option is to reschedule.” The band confirmed the show on September 7 would move to September 6 and the show on September 8 would move to September 12.
Coldplay added: “We’re very sorry for the inevitable disappointment, frustration and inconvenience that this situation causes.” The band confirmed shows on August 31, September 3 and September 4 will go ahead as scheduled.
Some 10% of the band’s proceeds from the Wembley shows will be donated to the Music Venue Trust to help support grassroots UK venues and upcoming artists. And the shows at Wembley are being powered by 100% renewable energy with no generator use.
READ MORE: Parents get free teeth whitening product from dentist-backed brand in Back to School offer
Like this story? For more of the latest showbiz news and gossip, follow Mirror Celebs on TikTok, Snapchat, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and Threads.
You may also like
Olivia Attwood pictured without wedding ring as she reunites with Pete Wicks
Bihar: ECI prepares to issue new voter ID cards with old number, fresh photo
Rylan Clark admits 'I never normally does this' as he makes BBC Radio 2 show 'change'
Flood-ravaged Punjab receives 74% excess rain in August, highest in 25 years
BREAKING: Charles Leclerc crash compounds Ferrari nightmare at Dutch Grand Prix